Storm Damage Fallen Tree Removal
Harrod’s Arbor Tech Professional Tree Removal
Available 24/7 – Call 817-596-3788 for Emergency Tree Services
Why Harrod’s Arbor Tech Professional Tree Removal?
Professional Tree Removal: Do not try removing a large tree as a DIY project. You need a professional with the right equipment. A mature oak tree 24″ in diameter weighs approximately 3.5 TONS. That is 7000 pounds! Do not risk injury – call us at 817-596-3788 for fallen tree removal.
Lingering Limb Removal – Tornadoes, straight line winds and other weather events can break branches. If you have broken tree branches or branches brushing your home or other structure – Contact Us immediately to remove damaged limbs and branches.
Tree Bracing for Leaning Trees – Trees tend to uproot more than break off during wind events. If you have a tree leaning towards your house or other structure – Contact Us immediately to schedule tree bracing.
Tree Care After Severe Storms
After a severe thunderstorm, most property owners aggressively begin to “clean up.” Which is good!
However, it is important not to make a quick decision to remove a tree that could have been saved. Trees are a major landscape investment.
Contact HARROD’S Arbor Tech to evaluate storm damaged trees. We specialize in saving sick or damaged trees. If a damaged tree can be saved, it is better to save it. No need to remove mature trees that could bounce back after a storm – with a little help.
Tree Care After Storms
- Contact us to evaluate storm damaged trees as soon as possible. Doing the right things after tree storm damage gives your trees the best chance to survive and thrive.
- Broken branches need to be removed asap. Insect infestations can result if dead and broken branches are not removed.
- Broken branches can be dangerous! A large branch can weigh hundreds of pounds. Remove broken branches before they fall and cause accidents.
- Fallen trees invite insect infestation and can become a home to unwanted wildlife. Get professional tree removal for fallen trees.
- Some leaning trees can be saved with tree cabling or tree bracing.
- After tree removal – remember to ask us to do professional stump grinding. Tree stumps are unsightly, a tripping hazard and invite unwanted insects.
North Texas Severe Weather
If you are new to Texas – the Fort Worth area in North Central Texas is a part of ‘Tornado Alley‘.
Tornado Alley is a nickname for the southern plains of the central United States. The Fort Worth area consistently experiences a high frequency of severe weather events each year.
Severe weather in the Fort Worth area usually happens in spring. Although strong thunderstorms can also occur in September and October; or even November.
Severe weather can leave trees looking lifeless. After a storm, major limbs can be broken or damaged; foliage is often shredded or stripped; and the bark may be torn or gouged.
However, this does not necessarily mean the tree is dead and should be removed! Trees have an amazing ability to recover from storm damage.
Dead limbs and branches need to be removed. Removing dead and severely damaged branches prevents insect and disease problems that can develop if damaged branches are left in place.
Call Harrod’s Arbor Tech to Prevent or Minimize Tree Storm Damage
Landscape trees grow anywhere from 12 inches per year to 48 inches or more per year. The small tree planted near your house two years ago could now be scraping the roof!
• If a tree has growth that is scraping the roof or is near the roof – the overhang needs to be removed.
• All dead branches should be removed as soon as possible.
• Trees with uneven growth near houses or other structures should be trimmed to even the tree weight distribution.
Harrod’s Arbor Tech – Residential and Commercial Tree Services
We work with Residential and Commercial clients.
Our clients include private homes, churches, land developers, property management companies, public works, schools, highway departments, malls, restaurants and more.
Jimmy Harrod Jr. (“JJ”), the owner at Harrod’s Arbor Tech, has over 20 years of tree service experience.
Harrod’s Arbor Tech provides all tree services: tree installation, tree trimming and pruning, tree spraying and pest control, landscaping, tree cabling and bracing, tree removals, stump grinding, and high quality firewood.
Harrod’s Arbor Tech has 24 hour (24/7) emergency tree services. We provide storm cleanup and emergency tree service with removal for fallen or broken trees.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
Click the button below to send an email.
Or call us today at 817-596-3788 for a free estimate.
Discover how Harrod’s Arbor Tech can help your home and/or business with all of your tree service needs.