HARROD’S Arbor Tech Professional Tree Services
★ We Keep Fort Worth Area Trees Healthy and Homeowners Safe ★
Professional tree trimming keeps trees and homeowners healthy and safe.
No need to go out on a limb to trim your trees!
- DIY tree care work without professional equipment can be hazardous. From unstable ladders to unexpected branches falling to power saws – tree trimming is best done by professionals.
- Results of DIY tree trimming can get ugly. Professional tree pruning shapes trees to look attractive and balanced.
- Correct tree trimming promotes tree health and growth and shapes trees optimally. Incorrect tree trimming, such a tree topping, can severely harm trees.
- Winter is the ideal time for full tree trimming and pruning.
- If your trees are overgrown, Contact HARROD’S Arbor Tech Today for a free quote and tree trimming evaluation.
Benefits of Professional Tree Trimming
- Professional Tree Trimming Shapes Trees Correctly. When we begin to work with a tree a tree, we focus on removing dead branches, thinning crowded limbs, and removing low hanging branches that could cause damage to people or property.
- We Prioritize Safety. Trimming and shaping trees can be dangerous. With the weight of tree limbs and trunks as well as the height needed to cut away branches, tree trimming in the Fort Worth area is best left to professionals.
- Professional tree trimming makes as positive impact on the health of the tree and other landscaping. Removing tree branches that have blocked light from getting to the ground can help other landscape plants thrive. This increases the vitality of the tree – and any shrubs and plants below.
- Tree Trimming Timing is Critical. Knowing when in the growth cycle to trim a tree is important.
- Different Trees Require Different Tree Trimming Techniques. Different tree trimming techniques are needed depending on the type of tree being trimmed. Changes in where the branches are clipped, knowing where buds will form and the other growing habits of a particular tree species – all ensure that the tree remains healthy and supports growth after the trimming process.
Contact HARROD’S Arbor Tech for Professional Tree Trimming and Pruning.
The best time of year for full tree trimming is in the winter – before trees bud.
The least desirable time for most tree pruning (trimming) is immediately after new growth develops in the spring.
Protect Your Trees and Landscape Investment Year Round – Contact HARROD’S Arbor Tech
Now is the time for winter tree maintenance! Call us as soon as possible to get on the schedule for treatment of your trees and shrubs.
- Prevent tree harming insects in the spring by spraying tree with horticultural dormant oils BEFORE trees bud.
- Timing is critical to the success of dormant oil applications. Spraying needs to be done before insects become active in spring; and before trees begin spring budding.
- Tree trimming is best done in winter while trees are dormant.
- Feed trees with a winter fertilizer that promotes root growth.
Emergency Tree Services from HARROD’S Arbor Tech
Got winter storm damage to trees or landscape plants? Ice storms and high winds can cause significant damage to trees.
We work with your insurance.
Dallas Fort Worth winters can be brutal on trees and plants. We have weather events ranging from unexpected winter ice storms to tornado force winds.
Call us if you have a fallen tree or tree branches or multiple fallen trees and need Emergency Tree Storm Damage Services.
HARROD’S Arbor Tech – Residential and Commercial Tree Service
We work with Residential and Commercial clients. Our clients include private homes, churches, land developers, property management companies, public works, schools, highway departments, malls, restaurants and more.
Jimmy Harrod Jr. (“JJ”) at HARROD’S Arbor Tech provides all tree services: tree removals, stump grinding, tree trimming and pruning, tree spraying and pest control, landscaping and tree installation, tree cabling and bracing, and high quality firewood.
HARROD’S Arbor Tech has 24 hour (24/7) emergency tree services. We also provide storm cleanup and emergency tree service with removal for fallen or broken trees.
Call Us for a Free Estimate
Click the button below, or call us today at 817-596-3788 for a free estimate and find out how HARROD’S Arbor Tech can help your home and/or business with all of your tree service needs. (Ask about our senior and military discounts.)
And – remember to order your holiday firewood! We deliver and stack firewood – you enjoy your beautiful, warm and inviting fireplace with firewood delivered from HARROD’S Arbor Tech.